Mr Paper 15 Colors Inkpad Handmade DIY Craft Oil Based Ink Pad for Fabric Wood Scrapbooking pad Finger Painting

Categories : Accounting Supplies

Brand Name : mr.paper

Model Number : 20190524

Material : Sponge

Size : 7.2*5.2cm

Weight : 19g

Customer Reviews

I'm delighted with everything! Ordered accelerated delivery, sent the next day, after two weeks already got everything! Thank you! Everything is stunningly beautiful, I will order more!


Okay okay okay


Arrived just like the picture, very good product


I ordered all the colors at once, everything is fine on the prints. Two packages came with cracked covers.


Orange, but not really dark. However, the quality is top.


Perfect!!! ink is super vivid and metallic


Super nice color! I loved it!


It does not work very well with my rubber stamps.


stamp pad is okay, 4.5/5


Good pigmentation but definitely not oil based or water proof.


Super, just like description


This is amazing, and came in less than two weeks to Australia


I did not like how they are applied to the stamp.


Very cute, colors Super bright and ALL paint nicely. Very fan of this shop. I have received at least 4 weeks to Mexican. It is my second order and It is happy toy. Recommend 100% seller.


Great! Thank you!


Ok


I haven't been able to prove it yet, but it comes well protected.


Fast shipping. Very well packed. Exactly like the photo


It is smaller than it looks in the photo, the sponge measures 6cm x 3.5cm, but it looks extraordinarily good!


Good to use various colors!


Nice Brown, excellent ink. I'll ask again.


Very cute, colors Super bright and ALL paint nicely. Very fan of this shop. I have received at least 4 weeks to Mexican. It is my second order and It is happy toy. Recommend 100% seller.


Bien, Pintan Digno


Haven't used it yet, bought several different stationery products in a bulk from this shop. Everything came in one piece. Haven't unwrapped some items yet, but they look undamaged at first sight. The goods are as on photos.


When stamping using the ink, the ink doesn't transfer well. Only 80% of the ink transferred nicely and the other 20% didn't transfer well.


Everything is fine. Thanks


Very beautiful color, like the picture, perfect for festivals year-end! Thank You seller.


Like it!


Not bad paint.


Excellent stamp ink. It is well covering compared to other inks. Super. I'll buy it.


The order didn't arrive but I got my money back


Almost no ink in this product, so impossible to make a beautiful result


everything is absolutely perfect, as with every order. Fine products, neat package for the shipping. Very fast delivery and at each time the orders are whole, no item is missing (which happens too often with other sellers !!). I really recommend this shop. For me he his one of the best seller on Aliexpress.


Little product in the pot and the color is much more flashy


Great transaction! Thank you!


I never get there


Thank you very much!


Works well


The first time I buy this at all) first you need to fill your hand to beautifully turned out


Good quality; like the color.


perfect n very fast only 1 week to get super shipping will buy more


Beautiful color, thanks, it's like in the description!


The goods did not come, the seller returned the money


a tester


Ink transferred well.


Good , thanks


Works great.


They are a good metallic ink for when you want to add something extra, however they take a while to fully dry. they can rub off on your finger or another page of you aren't careful enough


The colour doesn't come through, the pad is nearly dry, the stamps barely catch the ink from it. The glitter falls off the paper.


Very long delivery but consistent with the description


Came very well packed, and took less than 1 month to get here. Very beautiful and bright, moreover is bigger than I expected!! Loved, beautiful product


You might also enjoy...